Saturday, August 29, 2009

I have had a very busy summer, and unfortunately that means not many entries were done. However, I was looking at StyleStalker today and found some amazing pieces that I just had to share:The Sweetheart T-shirt Dress - It's casual but can still be dressed up nicely I think
The Silky Babydoll Dress - I love this dress, but I wish it came in other colors. Orange does not look good on me
The Schoolgirl Dress - So cute & a little naughty
The Military T-shirt Dress - I really wanted something with the epaulets, even though they are kind of last season
The Lace Provocateur Dress - sexy but still covers up a lot of skin
The Gladiator Dress - I just love the straps
The Fringe Dress - Probably my favorite, not too much fringe and only $99!
The Cut-out Dress - I think it looks cooler from this angle than the front, which is disappointing


find these all at http://www.stylestalker.com/store/index.php/

No comments:

Post a Comment