Friday, May 22, 2009

I was really impressed by the Elie Saab collection. I don't know what else to say except it was fantastic:


I love the bat wing shoulders & the amazing beading on the chest. Also the awesome half gloves
I totally just realized there was a peace sign on her stomach! haha, I love it. But initially, I loved the neckline


this is probably one of my favorites of the show




cut-outs are perfect
I love the sleeves, although it sort of makes her arms look like they are pinned to her sides
I wish I had a close up of this fabric


I am not really a fan of the puffy jacket, but I do love the superman/WWE belt and the way the dress seems to flow in and out of it






thank you nymag.com

3 comments:

  1. omg I would DIE to own these dresses ...they are PHENOMENAL.... uh, sigh, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elie Saab, you are a genius! He had a collection once, with all these great, sparkling dresses. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a short mini, black stockings and heels, makes a great picture and is extremely sexy!
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete