Thursday, May 14, 2009

Peter Som & Anne Vyalitsyna
Natalia Vodianova
Nadja Auermann
definatly one of my all time favorites! - Michelle Alves & Jesus Luz
Liya Kebede
Liv Tyler, Kate Hudson & Stella McCartney
Lisa Cant
Lazaro Hernandez, Jack McCollough (Proenza Schouler) & Raquel Zimmermann
I love this dress & the whole photograph, she look regal, like Cleopatra - Katy Perry
Jessica Beil & Justin Timberlake
John Galliano & Marion Cotillard
John Demsey & Hilary Rhoda
Ivanka Trump
Iris Strubegger
Iman
Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
Flavia de Oliveria & Chanel Iman
Emma Roberts
Emma Hemming & Bruce Willis
of course I would love this dress - Elizabeth Hurley
Dree Hemingway
Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson
for some reason when I saw this dress I had a flashback to the gold amex card dress at the Oscars, but this is much more chic - Coco Rocha & Issac Mizrahi
I love the bodice - Claudia Schiffer
Bee Shaffer
Arlenis Sosa
(the dress is lovely, but lookat the shoes!!) - Anne Jagodzinska
I love this color on her skin - Alek Wek

Pictures & credits by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment