Saturday, June 6, 2009


Paris!!
That's right I'm am going to France next year! True, it is with my french class, and true, it is over spring break, but I don't care because it has been my goal in life to go to Paris for as long as I can remember. I am going to take a lot of pictures and maybe even a few street fashion pictures à la "Style and the City" (http://www.styleandthecity.com/street-style-paris-fashion-week/2009/06/05/paris-jeudi-4-juin-17h19h-un-peu-de-street-style-pour-oublier-le-cote-obscur-de-la-societe/).
My teacher said that what we do for our four days in Paris (we are also going to Normandy, Versailles & Bretagne) is open for discussion, so if anyone knows any cool places please tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Paris, wow, good for you, I hope you'll enjoy it! I've been there like seven years ago and I don't remember too many things except for the museums and obviously nothing regarding fashion since I wasn't really into that those days.

    ReplyDelete