Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Lovies...

So this is my first official post on my first official blog!
Very official is it not?
--well, technically this is my second blog, but my first was really just a practice, to see what blogging was like...I have to say it's pretty cool. liberating almost. Not in a "I don't feel like wearing a bra or panties today" way, more like "I can say what I really want, whenever I want" way.

Anyway I love finding inspiration...
-clothes
-music
-people
-etc. etc.

Anyway I can't wait for people to actually start reading me (reading me?? does that make sense...whatever) and I would love to read your blog so leave comments or email me at theysaynicegirlsfinishlast@gmail.com

peace, love & happiness
(wow that's so hippy -- lets face it, I wish I was a hippy)

No comments:

Post a Comment