Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monique Lhuillier - Fall 2009:These were two of my favorites, i can't deny that I love poof!
This suit is actually very chic even though it seems extremely shiny
I wish there was a better photo of the middle dress because the beading looks very intricate and really pretty but you can't really tell from this angle
ditto the previous comment for the two dresses in the middle
this dress wasn't my favorite but it reminded me of a french prostitute (which is a very good thing in my book!)
By far my favorite dress! It is incredibly beautiful and streamlined, which I always love
(yes I realize I contradict myself sometimes when I say I love poofs and streamlined dresses, but I love both when they're done right okay?)
fabulous necklace
one of my least favorites, but it does remind me of the oldest girl in 'The Sound of Music' (I can't remember her name but the cut is 'a strict officer's daughter' and the print makes it adventurous)
I love how it drapes on her waist
a very lovely tea dress

thank you nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment