Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm sorry it's been so late but here are my favorites from the Oscars:I LOVED Anne Hathaway in this dress! It was sparkly but not gaudy, and she owned it...her figure is amazing and she looks like a statuette.
I admire Tilda Swinton for not going for the giant pretty dress (even though i love those) because it just shows how comfortable she is being herself, and she looks so good doing it.
the pleats and details on this dress are incredible
i love the detail on the neck
i really love this color and i think the dress is so chic (however i am not a huge fan of the hair)
i really wish i could find a better angle of this dress because it was amazingly pretty (and reflective)
This is a very simple but sexy dress and I think it's good that Angelina is dressing like a mom should....not that any other celebrity moms aren't but....
I love creamy whites and the details are so intriguing
James Franco is so incredibly good looking, i love him (and his girlfriends dress would have been equally amazing if it didn't have the weird ruching on the side)
the quintessential Cinderella dress, it was so beautiful and Penelope Cruz had every right to wear it
this one wasn't my favorite but still really pretty
again i love cream and the draping is so beautiful

thank you style.com and oscar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment