Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scarlett Johansson -- the bodice is totally "superhero"
Naomi Watts -- somehow when I see this dress I think 'classic' and 'modern' at the same timeThis picture was misidentified but I love these women for being so daring with their makeup and hair. People who go for it completely are much more interesting
Karl Lagerfeld & Kate Bosworth -- no comment necessary
Jennifer Lopez -- I love the beading but the rest of the dress is not very flattering on her
Hillary Duff -- I love sparkly things too!
Eva Longoria -- I absolutely adore the color, the cut and all the frills!!
Emmy Rossum -- Not my favorite dress, but simply a wonderful actress (one of my all time favorites)
Claudia Schiffer & Valentino Garavani -- these types of frills were everywhere
Christina Ricci -- the red leotard was a bold choice but I think it worked wonders and was a creative response to the theme; although I could have done without the pink tulle around her right arm & shoulder
The color is great and I love the shoulder detail but the piece on her waist was a little unnecessary I think

thank you exposay.com

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I LOVE Christina R's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I would totally agree ...it should be a strapless number.

    ReplyDelete